starters, chicken, burgers, Cajun
Reggie's Bar and grill
175 Clubhouse Dr, Winchester, KY, 40391
Located On South Winds Golf Course
Welcome To Reggie's Bar and Grill
Located on the beautiful South Winds Golf Course in Winchester, KY.
We are an informal brewpub offering elevated comfort food and drinks, live music, karaoke & trivia nights.
Meet The Chef
- Former owner and head chef at Bourbon n Toulouse, 17 years. Creator of the concept and recipes, cooking methods.
- Current co-owner of Chevy Chase inn
Early culinary history:
- 1988, first employee and head sandwich maker at Stanley J’s kosher style deli in stonewall shopping center,
- From there got a job working at Jozo’s bayou gumbo Taye’s creek center for Joe Vuskovich, from New Orleans.
- 10 years understudy to Joe learning how to cook Louisiana style cuisine and the nuances of running a Cajun/creole style quick serve restaurant.
- Worked as head chef at Bayou gourmet overseeing production and shipment of Cajun creole sauces to 15 franchise’s in and outside of KY owned by Joe Vuskovich.
- 1994, helped to create and develop the concept and recipes for Yat’s, owned by Vuskovich, in South Hill Station on the UK campus.
- Moved to Deland, Florida in 2000 and co-managed, cooked, tossed dough, and sandwich maker at Pizza Pete’s Italian restaurant.
- In 2003, Returned to Yat’s, at that time relocated to Indy IN to open added locations for Joe Vuskovich. Opened and managed three Yat’s locations, 2 in Indy and 1 in Bloomington IN, before returning to Lexington.
- Worked for several months as a soux chef at the Phoenix restaurant, owned by Lucy Sloane, owner and creator of A la Lucien’s in downtown Lexington before opening B’nt in July, 2004.
- Sold in 2021, and moved to key West FL where I worked as a pasta chef, soux chef, and sauce maker for Mangia Mangia, a popular 32 year old Italian restaurant.
- After a year, returned to Lexington in February of 2022, where I was asked to manage Reggie’s.
Reggie's Bar and Grill
I had an excellent meal and a great time. The staff was great and the customer service was exceptional. I would recommend this spot for anyone who would want to come up and have a nice relaxing evening and enjoy a great experience…nice prices too!!
Great place to eat at, service was awesome and the best place to watch the sun set in Winchester. They also have live music every weekend which makes it better . I’ll for sure be back.